My global vision is to positively influence human connection and inspire happier homes.
A little bit about me
My degree at UWA gave me a great foundation and understanding of the human body, but I still felt like something was missing. I realised that my degree had focused mostly on the body that it had neglected the mind, and more importantly, the undeniable connection between our mind and our body.
I then went on to complete a dual Diploma in Holistic kinesiology and Mind Body Medicine at The College of Complementary Medicine in Sydney. I came back to Perth in 2013 and that is when I created The Wellness Web, which is based out of Cottesloe. I now practise kinesiology as Stephanie Herscovitz but The Wellness Web still offers workshops, corporate wellness talks, education assistance and more.
• Personable, warm, and lighthearted
• Thoughtful, caring and honest
• Positive, happy, social and fun
• Committed to learning and growing
• Adventurous, open minded and love
trying new things
I am passionate about…
• Supporting families in Perth and around the world
• Children’s health the and wellbeing
• Positively contributing to health around the world
• Healthy eating, healthy thinking, healthy living
• Connecting with people in the community
• Continued learning and discovery
• Sharing ideas and inspiration to encourage others
to live a healthy, balanced life
• The environment and living a sustainable,
• Travelling and experiencing new cultures with an
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.