You are invited
What to expect in a kinesiology session
- We will start with a full health history – this gives me a good, holistic idea of what has been happening and what is it that you are wanting to work on
- You’ll get up on the massage table, fully clothed, except for your shoes and we’ll start to do some gentle muscle monitoring using your arm muscle to help determine where the stress is in your body
Don’t worry, if your kids don’t want to get up on the table, we will improvise and make it work for them.
- I’ll use various techniques (all natural, safe and non invasive) such as acupressure, flower essences, body work and tuning forks (sound therapy) to clear and shift this stress
- At the end of the session I’ll likely give you some homework to do which could include exercises, taking a flower essence, positive affirmations or nutritional information
- Clients often leave feeling lighter, calmer and more grounded than when they arrived
Does this sound like something you’d like to experience?
How many sessions will I need?
Every person is different and it all depends on you and how long you may have been feeling the way you are now.
I like to work with you for 4 – 5 sessions, spaced about 3 weeks apart to really get to the root of what is driving your presenting issue.
I offer packages of 3 sessions; please see more information on this below.
Booking an appointment
To book an appointment please click here, or contact Steph on 0405 981 879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your initial kinesiology consultation has been scheduled you will receive an email with the details of your appointment. Please download, print and complete the appropriate health history form below before coming in for your appointment. This will save time and allow us to make full use of the 90 minutes we have together.
|Initial Adults Kinesiology Consultation||1.5 hours||$130|
|Standard Adults Kinesiology Consultation||1 hour||$110|
|Package of 3 sessions (not including initial consultation)||3 x 1 hour||$300|
|Kids Kinesiology Consultation||1 hour||$90|
|Kids Kinesiology Consultation||30 mins||$60|
|Package of 3 kids sessions||3 x 1 hour||$240|
Payment is by card or cash only
Monday – 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Tuesday-Wednesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday – 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am – 3:00pm
Working hours may vary so please click on the ‘book here’ tab to see my current availability.